Monday, December 18, 2006

Half Way There

Okay the shopping is done I just need to wrap the stuff now. I have 2 calendars to print and need to do the cards still. I can print and wrap at the same time so I'll work on that tonight. Now if I can get rid of this stupid cold so I don't feel like death warmed over I would be happier.

While printing calendars I played around with Bryce. When I lost the computer a few years ago I lost three pictures. I had small versions of the pictures but not the large ones that I could print off and sell. I redid the last of the three By Dawn's Early Light and it came out nice. I had already done Chicago Winter Dreams and The Gift. While I was at it I redid a picture I have never been happy with City in the Sky.

Good news for me is that four people I know in Oregon and Washington came through the storms okay. I was really worried about them but got emails today to let me know they were okay. That is an early Christmas present for me knowing my friends were safe.

No comments: