Friday, December 22, 2006

Pushing Myself

I have pushed myself the last couple of days. I am aware that their are a couple of people who read this blog just so that they can go back to their private group and laugh at what I say. Well in the geek tradition there are two quotes, "Laugh it up fuzz ball" and "Not my problem monkey boy." Geeks everywhere know where those quotes come from. Any way I realized I had been holding on to a lot of anger and I wasn't going to put Merry Christmas greetings on my old newsgroup because of a couple of people. I realized today that that was really petty and not the type of person I wanted to be. Why should I ignore the good people on the group because I am angry at a couple of others? "Consider the source" my Grandfather use to say. Thinking about it I realized that "Happy" was right. He may have only had a third grade education but my Grandpa was one of the wisest men I have ever known. I have put my greetings up on the boards, including the old one, and I mean the greetings for everyone with no exceptions.

So in this time of Christmas I would like to wish everyone who reads this blog a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays. That should take care of all the multitude of personal friend's beliefs who may be reading and the other readers whose names I don't know.

A special get well to all of those people down ill with the virus that is filling our hospital up. For my little brother I have been keeping your friend in my prayers along with his family.

The picture is called Christmas Reflections. It is from a previous year's card. You will have to wait until Christmas day to see this year's picture. ;-)

No comments: