Sunday, November 19, 2006

Coffee on a Sunday

"The only true duty is to be unattached and to work as free beings, to give up all work unto God." Vivekananda

I am just taking it easy this morning enjoying my morning coffee. In about an hour I'll take Mom to church and this afternoon I'll continue working on my calendar for next year. In between I'll get some laundry done and lots of cuddling of the kitten. Pixie still doesn't feel good from her surgeries and Mom is so worried about her. She has spent all morning holding her.

Pixie has had the lion's share of attention since we got her back from the Vet. It is going to take some time before she heals completely and is back to her little rascal self. It is especially hard on Mom because she can't really do anything to speed the healing process and she wants Pixie back in her little scamp form. I am trying to get the things done around the house that needs to be done so Mom can just hold the kitten. It also ensures that Mom is resting like she should and not over doing things and putting a strain on her heart.

No comments: