Friday, February 23, 2007

Fighting Irish

"To awaken the heart is to awaken the dormant soul." Mahatma Gandhi

I may have never been to Notre Dame but I sure can identify and support the Fighting Irish because I am definitely in fighting mode myself today. Two of my loved ones have been under attack and they are about to find out just how stupid it is to go after my family.

My Mom who has 27 years seniority in her job is being jerked around because she is now part time and they want to inconvenience her so that some fat broads can have extra time off. She told them no once and she told them back off or I quit completely yesterday. They are trying to tell her that because she is only part time her seniority doesn't count. Oh yes it does. You aren't upsetting my Mom! I am going to really work on getting her to quit completely and watch her department go to hell in a hand basket when they realize they can't run it effectively without her. My boss agrees with me and we are both looking forward to the day she hangs it up from that place for good and the sooner the better. I think late Spring at the latest and earlier if I can talk her into it.

The other jerk I don't want to go into here but suffice to say that I am in the process of getting the legal help needed for someone to cut this jerk off at the balls. He has caused too much pain and he is not going to try and bully and destroy the lives of the people he abandoned now that they are finally happy. I don't have much money but I am doing a lot of pushing on my own to make sure my brother gets some of his money down where it is needed and I know Mom will help. We are going to get the best legal aid that we can afford and my personal aim is to see his fat ass back in jail where it belongs for a good long time.

The picture is called Protector because you don't mess with my love ones. My inspiration is Christ who went after those defiling his Temple.

The real counter 4447

 

No comments: