Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Different Day

It was kind of frenetic yesterday so today I kicked back and got some things done around the house that I needed to do. Mother is taking the day off from work so I got the flower pots outside done for her. We went with silk flowers because we can't keep the dumb squirrels from digging up her plants when we go live. I got the flowers yesterday. I also got the new flowers for Daddy's grave that I put together into an arrangement.

Yesterday between all the shopping and then walking over to the university and taking pictures I wore myself out. Today I stuck close to home. I cleaned the upstairs and got my clothes ironed for the week. It is suppose to be hot this week so I'm going all summery in clothes choices. Now that I got finished what I wanted to do I'm going to kick back and relax.

Sometimes in the hustle and bustle world you need to slow down and kick back and relax a bit. We seem to over schedule our lives and think if we aren't busy every single moment then we aren't living a fulfilled life. How can we know if we are living a good life if we don't stop once in a while and take stock of how our life is? I do not believe that he who dies with the most toys wins. He who has loved and is loved is the real winner.

AOL is acting up again and won't upload for me. I did a new picture last night that I will show whenever AOL gets their act together.

The real counter is 5225.

No comments: