Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Too Much Tuesday

"The fundamental cause of suffering is ignorance - the mistaken apprehension that living beings and objects inherently exist." Dalai Lama

Hmmmm well that is almost as cryptic and understandable as last night's episode of Heroes which was tremendous but left more questions unanswered then they answered. Some of the questions I had were:
1. How did Syler get the best of Nathan and fool everyone into thinking he was Nathan.
2. Where did Syler get DR's power to reach through walls.
3. Where did Syler get what's her name's shape shifting abilities so he could impersonate Nathan to be President.
4. Surely someone would have realized that something was wrong with "Nathan."
5. If the future Hiro went back in time to warn Peter to "save the cheerleader, save the world" and the present Hiro goes forward in time to meet the future Hiro wouldn't that negate the future Hiro's coming back in time to warn ... oh forget about it. The time paradoxes are making my head swim and I grew up on this stuff. ;-)

May is a bitter-sweet month for me. Today is the birthday of the wonderful man my niece wed almost a year ago. He is truly a special man and loves my niece and her children. I am so glad he is part of our family now.

Friday is the anniversary of my Dad's death. I still miss him terribly and wish he were still here to talk to. He would be fascinated by Heroes and I know we would have some great talks about the show. He would also be doing computer art himself because I would have shown him how to do it.

We are starting into the hot season weather wise but it is still unsettled enough that I can't get the summer clothes out and put the winter clothes away. We are still going to get some cold snaps. Weather in the Midwest is nuts I've decided. I grew up in California where we had two seasons, wet and dry. I got spoiled out in the Golden State.

Following the saying "April showers brings May flowers" I hope you have a flower filled day and keep the Benadryl handy for the pollen that those flowers kick up the allergies with.

The real counter is 5046

No comments: