Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hump Day

"To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun Tzu

I am wearing purple today.  I have on an outfit my mother got me for my birthday. The purple sleeve of the blouse is hiding the huge purple bruise that I got when I slipped yesterday while getting into my car and racked my arm over the door frame. Ouch.

There seems to be a good case of the blahs going around lately. My brother was mentioning it in his blog and I've been feeling out of it myself. I have been frustrated at work and it has affected my wanting to do anything at home. I need to get the short stories converted into a novel if I hope to sell it.

Part of my problem is the Spring allergies are in high gear and so is the arthritis for some reason. I do need to get a hold of the problems though and work on getting back into a better mind frame. I've done it before and I can do it again.

One thing that is making me feel better is the positive response to my art over in the new group. Everyone seems to have a different favorite including a talented artist who likes the picture that the jerks on the other group decided to villify. I have won my victory without fighting them on their stupidity. It is their loss because any new works will shown in the new group not theirs as well as any news I find out on the show and movie plans. I have found friends in the new group and am happy there.

The real counter is 5052.

No comments: