Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Too Much Tuseday

"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged with man." Rabindranath Tagore

"Decisions become wrong decisions under the influence of inner armament." Dalai Lama

I was planning on updating my web site this weekend. Unfortunately AOL messed up their system AGAIN and I couldn't do so. I kept getting this "Sorry. Too many gateways sessions." error that apparently has been going on for three weeks and AOL still doesn't have it solved. In addition when you bring up my current pages it doesn't bring up half of the pictures. Grrrrr!!!!!!!

The major problem of where I live is that the choices of providers are basically AOL or a local incompetent carrier. I'm in the boondocks and am pretty much stuck with what I have. I really feel that AOL should be doing a whole lot better of a job for the amount of money they charge for their service. That is a problem with a lot of consumer oriented products. Lack of service and quality.

There seems to be very little commitment to quality these days on all fronts. If you have ever tried calling a help line and keep getting connected with someone in a different country who follows a "script" you know exactly what I am talking about. Customer Service what a joke! I have done customer service for much of my life and feel like a dinosaur many times now because I believe that I am supposed to help the customer. Any more it seems people in that profession are just place holding while they try and find another more lucrative job.

The picture is called GERD because that is what gets kicked up every time I have to deal with poor service.

The real counter is 5304.

No comments: