Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just Playing

I love the DAZ dragons they are so much better then what I have now. I still need to work on the people and find the correct textures but my first effort came out okay. I am having fun with the system and am sure to do a lot of art on the new computer.

That being said I am finding I am spending an enormous amount of time playing Myst and am at the point where I'm going to have to cheat a bit to move on. Come on why do you think there are so many boards with hints and walkabouts out there? Obviously some of us need a little help in the figuring this out department. It is like one of my favorite games Mahjong where you get to shuffle tiles when you know that you can't win with the hand you've got without help.

Games can teach us something important. One thing about the above games is that you learn that sometimes when you are in a rut you do need to ask for help. I have been around the island too many times and I'm spinning my wheels so I asked for some help and this afternoon I may be able to get over to some of the places I need to be in order to move ahead.

In life sometimes you need to ask for help too. One of my favorite magazines is Woman's World because it has uplifting stories in addition to great recipes, diet hints, cake decorating, etc. One section I always read is about angels and how they help us. It is a great thing about having faith because you have the security of knowing that their is a higher power who love you and looks out for you. Where can atheists go for comfort?

The picture is called Reporting and will be worked into my next series of Sean's Stories.

The real counter is 5674.

No comments: