Sunday, July 1, 2007

Supernova

"For an instant, I am absent, myself and my problems, my anxieties, my troubles: nothing but this wonder exists." Krishnamurti

I have of course never experienced a supernova. No one can experience it without being blown up in the explosion of course but based on NASA space photographs I imagine this is something like it would appear if you could see it. Waves of gas being thrown off of a bloated star who finally reached the critical mass that leads to its destruction. However even in its death that star is throwing out the material that will in time create new stars and planets. From death unto life.

I have been suffering since Friday with a massive migraine. If you have never experienced one take a look at the picture. That is how your head feels on a migraine. I have been popping pain pills and huddling in a dark room and eventually sleeping the pain off. It is better today but it is still there on the fringes letting me know we aren't pain free.

Yesterday we were able to capture momma cat and both kittens and get them off to my boss’s farm. They will have plenty of space to roam around and the killer raccoon can no longer threaten the baby’s lives. I miss the little monkeys but they are in a good home. We just need to capture Dixie who is momma's sibling and the whole family will be there and together.

I don't know if it is the codeine tablets or not that is doing it but my dreams have been very vivid. The dreams lately have had a theme of having to move. A harbor of change to come. I know that like it or not my Mom's health is failing and I will have to face the change of moving sooner probably then later. We can not afford the house after she goes and we will need to get it and the contents sold as soon as we can. I don't know if my brother plans to stay in this small town or not but I don't. Most likely I will move down to North Carolina to be near my niece and her family. I have a complete household in storage ready to go. I imagine we will go through the things here to kit my brother out in a place of his own. I will help get him set up but I doubt if we will end up living together after Mom goes.

While there is a sadness at the thought of losing Mom there is also a sense of purpose that life goes on and she would want me to live my life the best that I can. I need to be in a better area for arts then I am now if I wish to make it as an artist and writer. She and my Dad both want me to succeed at the writing and the art. I will give it my best shot not only for them but for myself and a thank you to God who gave me the talent.

The real counter is 5546.

No comments: