Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What A Wednesday

"There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; my philosophy is kindness." Dalai Lama

I really wish I could achieve the serenity that the Dalai Lama has attained. Sometimes I feel my life is mostly chaos. I came home and played Myst for quite a while. It is stimulating and fun. I should go work on art more then I have but I'm having too much fun with the game. I think everyone needs a distraction from real life once in a while in order to cope.

After dinner I may work on a new idea I have for a picture and see what happens. In the meantime I'm going to take it as easy as I can and try and relax after another stressful day.

The picture is called Chariots of Fire and shows how my wrist is feeling with all the posting I've been doing.

The real counter is 5708.

No comments: