Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Terrible Tuesday

"I am absolutely unique, I am me, I am incomparable." Rabindranath Tagore

Since I have to be at work earlier now I am going to be writing in the evenings for a while. I am not an early morning person and getting up earlier just doesn't work.

Stupidity is something I have very little tolerance of. People who are rude as well as stupid really irk me. Women who use their sex to get ahead rather then talent are at the top of my hit list.

I have always prided myself in getting ahead through sheer talent and brains. I don't believe in using my sex to get ahead. I have nothing but contempt for women who do. I would feel the same way about any man who used his sex to get ahead. You have a brain and talent for a reason. You are supposed to use them. I realize that I could have used my looks if I wanted to get ahead but I would never be able to live with myself if I had taken that route. At the end of the day you have to be able to live with yourself. If you can't have pride in who you are and what you have accomplished then how can you expect anyone else to.

I reworked my first effort on the new computer. I like it much better then the old version. Kira, the lady in the picture, is taking the dragon report for her Dad in my stories. Kira earned respect the hard way through sheer talent. A dragon can respect that.

The real counter is 5699.

No comments: