Friday, June 8, 2007

Ferocious Friday

 

The wind has been really ferocious the last few days. My brother was trying to pick up the yard only to find out that debris was coming faster then he could pick it up.

There have been other angry winds blowing around in my life also but they will find I am not going to bend to them. I have been very happy in my new newsgroup. I have found acceptance as an artist and for my opinions on the show. I was actually asked to join this group which shows that I am respected. The person who drove me from the other group has reared his ugly head in an effort to put me down and drive me away from my new group. Not going to happen. This group is moderated and the head moderator is on my side. He is a fellow artist and fan and we have bonded in the last few weeks in our love for the show. So Mr. English stalker this "crazy lady" wins this round. I'm not leaving.

Another "friend" called last night and tried again to turn me against my art mentor. I wish she would just shut up. I am not taking her side. I'm not out there for the fan politics which I despise any way and I am only hearing her side of things which I'm not sure I believe. Dann gave me back my life. If it wasn't for him I would never have had the courage to pursue my art. He gave me back my faith in myself when I was at my lowest point in an abusive marriage. He gave me the love of friendship and with his encouragement I found the strength to trust myself and my talents and leave and start my life over again. I will never abandon that friendship. I owe him my life.

I am not abandoning my friends, the new ones or the old, and no one is going to push me around and make me do something I do not believe in. I am in my newsgroup to stay and I will always be Dann's friend.

The picture is called Sailing Through the Stars.

The real counter is 5372.

No comments: