Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fireworks

"When a man possess in his being the notion of God, that is the miracle of miracles." Rabindranath Tagore

About 1:30 AM Mother Nature turned on the fireworks and drum corps. Wow it was one storm after another. Man am I glad Mom set my coffee up for me because I really need it. I would just get to sleep when another storm came in and I was awakened by two scared cats. Why Pixie is full of energy this morning I don't know other then the fact she is a kitten.

I had a nice birthday yesterday. I'm hoping to hook up the new computer tonight. Another brother got me a new stereo system so I can listen to music while working on my new computer and the other two brothers called to wish me a happy day. I got a cake from the cats who I'm sure used Mom's debit card to pay for it. Mom paid for a blouse and skirt is purple for me that came and both are really pretty. So it was a great day.

One of the things I need to do once the new computer is up and running is to update my web site again. I got some really nice new pictures with my camera showing the spring flowers coming up. I also have several pictures for the art section mainly in the Guardian category to put up. I have two more pictures there to do one for autumn and one for winter to complete that series of pictures but I'm waiting to do them on the computer to test its speed.

As I enter another year of life I'm in a good mood. I am loved. Family and friends remembered my special day. Mother Nature gave me a light show and I'm glad she didn't do a tornado this time. Most of all as today's quote says I have experienced the miracle of letting God in my life.

The picture is called Midwest Storms and in the upper window just picture a sleepy redhead cuddling two scared cats.

The real counter is 4759.

No comments: