Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nice Surprise

I got an email from one of my brothers. A few months ago he had offered to sell a computer he built to me after he had built a new one for himself. I couldn't afford to buy it although it would have been quite a bit faster then the one I have now. The person he sold it to decided she couldn't handle it and asked him to buy it back. So now he has decided to give it to me as a birthday present. It will be great to have a faster computer. That has been one of my biggest complaints about the one I have now that it is really slow when it comes to graphic art. This is going to be a big boon to my art production.

I finished the Bryce preset project last night and now I am planning on redoing my portfolio of my artwork. The one I have is several years old and I really need to update it so that I can show my artwork. I may do a modification of what I did for my Mom a couple of years ago for Christmas.

I have several new picture ideas that I plan to work on in the next few days. I was really pleased with the one I did last night. I came across these incredible wings and I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with them when the idea of a fairy in a garden came to me. The picture is called Magic Garden. We all have some "magic" in our lives and I hope you find yours.

The real counter is 4580

No comments: