Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What's Up Wednesday

"With right attitude, life is very simple and very easy." Paramahansa Yogananda

We have made it to hump day. Half way through the very long week. Now with the right attitude we can make it through until Friday, of course they don't say what the right attitude is but I suspect smacking a coworker who is messing up everything she touches is not what the Yogi had in mind. Some days I think maybe I should follow Yogi Bear instead he isn't as forgiving. ;-)

I am doing some cleanup work on my Bryce. Somehow when I put the new Bryce on I doubled and tripled in some cases the sky presets so I'm having to go through and delete the duplicates but it has to be done one by one. I figure a couple of more evenings and that will be done. Then I can go back to haunting the 3D Cafe site to see if they ever manage to get their "free stuff" back up and running so I can do some pictures that I have in mind that I don't have the software to build the models for.

I'm beginning to think that Pixie probably has the best attitude for life in this household. She is always cheerful and life for her is one big round of playing and affection. Mom hasn't been feeling well so she cuddles up next to her in the chair or sleeps with her in the bed. She plays little nurse maid. I should probably get her a little nurse's hat to go with her hot pink collar. Her toys are scattered all over the house and she will bat them somewhere she can't reach and run upstairs and get more out of the toy box. I think this weekend I'm going on a toy hunt and use something with a long handle and get all her toys out from under furniture and see how long it takes for her to bat them all back under.

I'm alternating wanting to emulate the cat with her cheerful attitude and being like Marvin the depressed robot in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and moan "life, don't talk to me about life." I'm frustrated at work and feel like we have the wrong sign on the door. It says Business Office but it should read Kindergarten since that is how my coworkers act most of the time. One of my coworkers is barely speaking to me because I reported several major mistakes to our boss that she had made while supposedly helping me out. She refuses to take notes and does stuff how she feels like doing them whether it is the way we are supposed to do them or not.

Right now my biggest concern is my Mom's health. She has been so sick for so long. She catches every little thing that comes around and the stress at the hospital is really getting to her. I wish I could convince her to just quit and use the retirement she has saved up for herself. I'm going to try again tonight and she if I can talk some sense into her.

The picture is Chaos and it is how I feel today.

The real counter is 4546

No comments: