Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ye Gotta Wonder

May I become at all times, both now and forever
A protector for those without protection
A guide for those who have lost their way
A ship for those with oceans to cross
A bridge for those with rivers to cross
A sanctuary for those in danger
A lamp for those without light
A place of refuge for those who lack shelter
And a servant to all in need.

Dalai Lama

Last year I had discovered a daily calendar with Ancient Wisdom from the Far East. I couldn't find it earlier this year and got the Dalai Lama daily calendar. I subsequently found the other calendar for this year but I find that I am going back and forth between them. I am more and more impressed with the wisdom and humanity of the Dalai Lama

I am going to address this entry to a person over in England. Yes you mister who uses the word ass to look up my little brother and crazy to look up me. You have to wonder about someone who claims to be so successful and has such contempt for those he feels are beneath him yet he would bother to read the words of people he professes to hate. Why bother? Both my brother and I talk about our faith and belief in a God that you claim you don't believe in but yet you blame God for everything, being born poor, having to work at a living, a second rate career. Do you blame God because he gave the talent to Stan Lee instead of you? Maybe Stan Lee really worked at the talent he was given and uses it properly.

You have slagged off my art yet with all your hot air it hasn't changed one person's mind about my art. People still love it and even the work you knock is wildly popular. I get invited to come elsewhere to continue to show it because people love the art and miss me showing it.

Your own stalker has said that you can dish it out but can't take it. Do you have any idea how correct he is? The people who defend you in public forum do not do so privately. Privately they call you a troublemaker and egotist.

You have publicly called me twee for speaking about forgiveness and being decent to our fellow humans. Yet you continue to follow me and my little brother around the net. Why bother? Why read something you despise?

I think we are getting to you. I think you are a phony and the facade you wear is to cover up one miserable human life. You can't get the type of respect you want because you treat people like garbage. As they say in computer programming garbage in, garbage out or in other words you reap what you sow.

I think your atheism is not as solid as you want people to believe. I think you come back to Jerry and my blogs because you are hoping that we can reinforce that God is dead but instead you are finding more and more doubts in your own mind. I hate to be the one to break the news to you but God is alive and well. Today's gospel dealt with the prodigal son and God will take you back. Just have the courage to ask. He is and always has been there for you. Your life would be a lot happier if you let him back into your life. He misses you.

In the meantime you and your friends keep reading the blogs. I hope Jerry and I can make you think. I hope we make you uncomfortable enough that you can turn your lives around. I hope your anti-Irish bigoted friend enjoyed the last three days postings on Ireland in honor of St. Patrick's Day.

The picture is the latest is the Guardian series and is called Guardian of Peace. In the spirit of peace my English reader I'll keep you in my prayers and as I told your friend I forgive you. Whether you blow up like your friend is your prerogative but mine is to forgive and pray for my enemies.

The real counter is 4639

No comments: